During this COVID-19 pandemic, one of the many struggles educational institutions were faced with was how to ensure students continue learning. For some learning had to stop. Dandemutande has a solution to this challenge though a blended learning solution which encompasses on-demand, virtual learning, and classroom management in a single solution. This solution is ideal for primary or secondary schools, tertiary institutions, professional institutions or any organisations.
Benefits to the institution
Dandemutande of offering a solution to allow full control of the training and certification experience. This solution allows for easy User Group Management where different groups can be segmented into specific target courses and certifications. This eLearning platform will have your customisable branding and is therefore unique to you.
The Dandemutande eLearning System is compatible with all file formats. Course content can be hosted from any location. The system also has full testing capabilities which include setup exams, quizzes, and surveys. To add icing to the case instant PDF Certificates are automatically generated upon course or certification completion. As an institution you can manage classes and venues; create and manage class schedules; create and manage classroom wait lists; create and send custom communications to select groups.
Other advantages of the system are:
- External Course Management – provides the ability to enter and manage external course information.
- Course Preview – easily preview courses directly from the administrative site prior to deploying.
- Bulk Registration – register specified user groups to courses.
- Learning Plans – create customized learning plans for your students.
- WebEx Integrated – the system is integrated with WebEx, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- eCommerce – students can purchase courses via credit card, voucher or purchase order.
- Self-Registration – the application provides a self-registration module to support processing of students outside the NetExam system.
To sign up for this system contact email@example.com