Cloud-based services have become so pervasive that, for many organisations, it’s difficult to imagine using applications and technology infrastructure components without cloud. Compared with traditional, pre-cloud environments, cloud computing has brought efficiencies that enable companies to reduce capital costs, increase business flexibility and give an infrastructure which works like a utility (High-Performance Computing): you only pay for what is used with a pay as you offload, upgrades are automatic and scaling up or down is easy.
There are many different types of cloud solutions and many types of hosting and servers in the cloud, that is, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service). The choice of the best cloud solution and the implementation of that solution with an experienced vendor like Dandemutande will eliminate the headaches you experience.
SaaS (Software as a Service)
IaaS (Hybrid and Private Cloud)
- Total control over your most sensitive data.
- Optimal performance for critical applications and multiple workloads.
- Consistent and predictable SLAs for your cloud services.
- Secure your data with Dandemutande cloud security, meeting the highest standards of data security and reliability.
- Improve business agility by letting your infrastructure capacity grow alongside you, increasing your operational efficiency.
- Benefit from managed services that analyse your entire infrastructure in real time with 24/7 support.
- Reduced Risk: Private cloud capabilities without the expense, resources, and time required to build, buy, or extend your own
- Delivered as a service, resulting in rapid deployment in your data center or in one of ours across.
- Seamless integration between your on-premise IT and our private cloud, improving operational efficiency in your hybrid IT environment.
PaaS (Platform as a Service)
Cloud Backup and Disaster RecoveryEnsure business continuity and protection for enterprise workloads.
Cloud BackupIntegrated, managed backup service, offering backup and recovery for all workloads in the private, hosted private, and public clouds.
Cloud Disaster RecoveryAn effective business disaster recovery plan is like building or travel insurance - you don't realise how important it is until adversity strikes. Unexpected events that disrupt normal business activity can have a major impact on operations, staff and customers. Having in place a comprehensive plan to deal with such events is a vital part of effective management. Dandemutande offers cloud-based disaster recovery systems to cover you for disasters without the high upfront costs. Features of Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery 24 X 7 Disaster Recovery System Monitoring
- 24 x 7 Disaster Recovery System Monitoring
- Unlimited Backup History
- Cloud Based Real Time Offsite Replication
- Instant Recovery for Physical To Virtual Or Virtual To Physical Server With Click Of A Button
- Multiple Points of Recovery Within A Day
- Eliminate Traditional Backup Tapes and Disks Based Backups
- Much Cheaper than Traditional DR
- Simplify DR Process
- Improve DR Efficiency
- Flexible and Scalable
- Encrypted Backups