Direct Internet Access (DIA) – This is a continuous, high-bandwidth method for businesses to connect to their local area networks (LAN) with the public Internet. Our dedicated Internet Access services deliver high performance for your business applications and connectivity through the creation of a reliable and highly flexible network environment.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) this is a type of connectivity that speeds up and shapes the traffic flow. It is used within computer network infrastructures to speed up the time of a data packet to flow from one node to another. It enables computer networks to be faster and easier to manage by using short path labels instead of long network addresses for routing network packets. Benefits of MPLS are Scalability, performance, better bandwidth utilization, reduced network congestion and a better end-user experience.
- MPLS-VPN – this a type of VPN infrastructure that utilizes multiprotocol label switching techniques to deliver its services.
- It empowers businesses with additional security.
- Enables business sites and mobile users to exchange voice, data and video traffic directly with one another.
- As MPLS VPNs are owned and operated by a single network service provider, a provider can manage the network so that your traffic behaves as per your policies and priorities
Managed Dark Fibre – Dandemutande’s Managed Dark Fiber service is a cost effective and secure optical fiber link between two points, physically isolated from other networks making it a dedicated point to point fibre link. The optimal solution for your business-critical applications. Manage your bandwidth and allow it to grow with your organization’s needs, to as high as 100 Gb/s or more.
- Total security as of Organizational data.
- High quality, low attenuation and latency
- Unlimited bandwidth
Metro Fibre – is an optic fiber which connects several enterprises in a metropolitan area providing high speed broadband connection. With speeds up to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps, Our Metro Fibre enables faster access to Internet and data transfer, a major way forward from the traditional bandwidth. Business enterprises stand to gain the maximum from this technology by using it for increasing their productivity and thus get higher revenues.