Dandemutande Business Intelligence Solutions installs sophisticated electronic security systems, which include:
- Access control
- Trap doors
- Intruder alarms
- Fire alarms
“Transforming surveillance cameras into data collection devices.”
Dandemutande CVA empowers organizations with business intelligence capabilities by transforming surveillance cameras into data collection devices.
Dandemutande CVA collects information about the behaviour of people and vehicles, enabling the generation of reports, graphs, heat maps, motion path maps and more.
- Do you measure foot traffic at your offices or service centres?
- Do you know which entrances or exits have the most traffic, and at what time?
- Do you use traffic statistics to determine optimal staff deployment and promotion plans?
With Dandemutande CCTV Solutions You Can:
- Count and compare the number of people passing through each entrance / exit
- Determine how many customers are in the mall at any time
- Track and compare the number of customers for different days and hours, allowing optimal planning for in-store promotions and events
- Improve customer service by adapting staff resources to match customer traffic
- Produce comprehensive statistical reports which allow for optimal planning
- Do you automatically detect suspicious in-mall activity?
- Do you use your surveillance network to prevent accidents and enhance safety measures?
- Do you monitor suspicious after-hours activity?
- Detect loitering in areas displaying high-value goods
- Detect breaches of secure zones such as unoccupied offices
- Detect unusual after-hours activity to enhance loss prevention efforts
- Detect customer density in specified areas to avoid over-crowding thereby preventing potential safety hazards
- Detect vehicles parked in loading zones for more than set time periods, and grouping in sensitive areas
- Detect camera blocking and tampering which may indicate suspicious activity
- Detect suspicious objects left unattended in sensitive areas